Friday, May 29, 2009

How Far is "Too Far"?

Well, if you ever thought that you would just slip the President a letter, I am sorry to tell you that you are Sadly Mistaken! Upon reading a current article, I see that a reporter for the 'Georgia Informer', Brenda Lee, was carried away by security officers when she tried to give President Obama a letter concerning gay marriage. There are conflicting sides to this story, just like any other, but Lee says that she was not trying to cause any trouble.
Now, this is just me, but I don't think that I would ever try to give a letter to the President about anything, especially not about something as controversial as gay marriage. What did the letter say that he has not already heard? This was just something that I found interesting and I figured I would share it with all of you...so, if you ever want to tell the President something in private, don't go "too far" to try and give it to him!

http://news.aol.com/article/reporter-obama-letter/502874?icid=main|aimzones|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Freporter-obama-letter%2F502874

No comments:

Post a Comment