Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recap of Life

How's it going everyone? I know that it has been a minute, but that is because the summer got really hectic with my job, and the online courses I'm taking. Also, it has just been a summer of growth and achievement in many different areas of my life. However, this post is to serve as an inspirational vitamin, so to speak. Life! I mean, what is it all about? Achievement, right? yeah...and sometimes at our age, you feel like you have so much time to do what you want and need to do. This is not true however. I look at the people that the "world" has lost over the past month..big names, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Steve McNair. Granted the first three died because of "things beyond their control", but I included the last because that shows that our personal actions can have great, even terminate effects on our lives. We are expected to live our lives and days as if we have forever..but it is also important to live your life like everyday is your last. Not trying to scare you, but hey, you never know when it's your time, so you have to push that much harder each day. This was just a thought that I had on my mind from this morning...nothing too heavy and surprisingly not something that is "world or media" related..just life! Live it to the fullest and cherish every moment that you have with those that you love.

J.West

No comments:

Post a Comment